I believe in:
- long term financial and capital planning that meets the needs of our growing district.
- building positive relationships with students, staff, parents and community
- a fully-funded public education
- class size and composition that supports learning
- providing support for students with exceptional abilities.
- First Nations Role Model for SD62 since 2011
- Served as Board member, Victoria Native Friendship Centre
- Former member, Employment Insurance Board of Referees
- Past board member, BC Aboriginal Networking Disability Society
- Licensed Practical Nurse and Foster Parent